Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: 35 Actors Needed

  1. #21
    Inactive Member toad in the hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 1999
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Count me in too.
    Please send me details and a copy of the script to

    [email protected]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Shabaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2000
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My brother and I are definately interested. We live in VA. I have also sent you an email regarding the feature.

    Shabaz
    [email protected]

    ------------------

  3. #23
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So has anyone got a copy of the script yet, or have NDA's got a grip??

    Mail me a copy at [email protected]

    ta.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love this to be serious and if it is count me in 100 per cent.

    email= [email protected] (My real email addresses are f'd up at the moment.)

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Shabaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2000
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ive only got a portion of the script. Interesting story. I emailed Charter and got a nice, speedy reply.

    One thing though, which production company is going to be involved?

    Shabaz

    ------------------

  6. #26
    Inactive Member pmweb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2000
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Hey,
    I would be willing to be a teenage idiot in your movie. I have acted in quite a few plays but never got payed for them.
    I would also like it if you would send me the script or some of it to me. So that i can make sure that this is lagit.

    My email address is [email protected] and I hope to hear from you soon. I'm 15 and can look preety weird.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member pmweb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2000
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Hey,
    I would be willing to be a teenage idiot in your movie. I have acted in quite a few plays but never got payed for them.
    I would also like it if you would send me the script or some of it to me. So that i can make sure that this is lagit.

    My email address is [email protected] and I hope to hear from you soon. I'm 15 and can look preety weird.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member FutureFilmMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2000
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sign me up for a teenage idiot for that kind of money i'd fly myself over

    send me a script please

    i'd be willing to fly over stay for the filming and go home with the money you would pay me, if any left over keep it

    Basically get me to the set and i'll work for free.....

    you can e-mail me at [email protected]

    i am an able actor and have been in some short films and a couple of plays

  9. #29
    Inactive Member piratze's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Weeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa...... *takes a much needed slap in the face*

    IS THIS CHARTER DUDE 4 REAL?
    I mean.....film AND money?

    Yeah I'll be in your damn film!
    I'm going to the U.S. soon anyway. I'd be interseted in one of the female roles (this can't be 4 real!) and am a good actor - besides, beating people up/being beaten up comes quite easily to me - I have 2 brothers.

    Charter, if this is real send me the script and more detailed info and I will be your best pal for ever!
    --- my e-mail is: [email protected]

    Hehehe........and if you're not for real, eat dirt for getting me so exited for nothing! wink

    [This message has been edited by piratze (edited June 25, 2000).]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Dal's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry I havnt been on for a while, guess this is the sort of thing that happens when everyone loses their mind...

    This guy is lying thru his teeth, just ignore it... there is NO WAY this is true! He's telling porkies!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •